Saturday, January 1, 2011

Au Revoir 2010 & Oklahoma

Happy New Year! My New Year's Resolution? Become completely fluent in French, and have the time of my life in Limoges! I spent my New Year's with my two best friends who came to visit and go out one last time with me! It was a fun time, but it was sad to say goodbye Saturday, knowing I won't see them for the next five months. I don't even want to think about saying goodbye to my mom and sister tomorrow.

My best friend, Kara, and my big, Taryn!


I am all packed up and almost ready to go. I'm about to eat some black eyed peas for good luck this coming year, watch my *Sooners*, and attempt to sleep tonight! Next time I write here I will be in France!! Whoo hoo! Please pray for a safe trip for me! My flight is tomorrow at noon and I get into France on Monday morning (France time) at 8 am. And so my journey begins.....


lovelovelove,
Teryn

No comments:

Post a Comment