Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Almost done..

I am approaching my last two weeks at OU for the next six months! I have four finals to get through, and half a room to pack up! I leave for France in 25 days. Whooo! I figured it out that after this semseter is over, I will only be home for 15 days before I have to leave. So much for a break! Today I picked up my acceptance letter (the officical copy) and my insurance card. My mom and I are going to Houston on Monday to get my student Visa. What a process that has been. It's been a hassle and I find it kind of silly sometimes that I even have to go through all of that. Oh well; I am sure it will be more than worth it when I am in France!

That's all for now! It's time to study and not think about Limoges!

lovelovelove,
Teryn

No comments:

Post a Comment